What Is Covered
The Managed Long Term Services & Support (MLTSS) benefits are designed to promote independence, dignity and choice and can help members grow older safely in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and communities.
Depending on your needs, you could be eligible for the following:
- Personal care (to help with daily activities such as bathing, eating, dressing, etc.)
- Rehabilitation therapies (occupational, physical, speech and respiratory)
- Respite care for caregivers
- Home-based supportive care (such as household chores)
- Social/senior day care
- Home & vehicle modification
- Home delivered meals
- Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Assisted living
- Community Residential Services
- Nursing home care
*Individual services are available to MLTSS members when the member care team (member, care manager, providers and caregivers) decides together which services are medically necessary.