New Behavioral Health Benefit: Care Management Services
Getting help in difficult times is an important step in your overall health and well-being. To support members getting Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment, starting July 1, 2021, we will cover Care Management services for members enrolled in Managed Long Term Services & Supports (MLTSS), the Fully Integrated Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (FIDE-SNP) and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD).
Care Management services are for members with a SUD who have other complex physical and/or psychosocial needs and may need additional help with SUD treatment. Care Managers will address issues that make recovery difficult and will build relationships to help you with recovery and successful community living.
You qualify for Care Management services if you:
- Are 18 years of age and older
- Have a SUD diagnosis
- Get SUD treatment in the community or are recently discharged (within six months) from an Inpatient or Residential setting and seeking community SUD treatment
- Need support to meet complex needs, including but not limited to:
- Homeless or risk of homelessness
- Diagnosis of service mental condition
- Diagnosis of chronic and/or serious mental health condition
If you are interested in these services or have questions about your benefits call the Member Services phone number on the back of your member ID card. Representatives are here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.