What are County Boards of Social Services and How Can They Help You?

County Boards of Social Services (CBOSS) are also known as County Welfare Agencies (CWA).

CBOSS agencies are in every New Jersey county and offer many services that can include:

  • Help in getting welfare, food stamps, Medicaid enrollment, child care and employment.
  • Working to help parents with child support and custody issues.

For a CBOSS/CWA near you:

Call Horizon NJ Health Member Services, 24 hours a day, days a week, toll-free at 1-800-682-9090 (TTY 711).