Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO SNP) Medicare, Medicaid and more in one plan
Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO SNP) combines all covered Medicare and Medicaid (NJ FamilyCare) managed care benefits in one plan, plus includes extra features and services all at no cost to you.
Get more benefits including:
- One card for all: Use a single ID card for all your care
- No money out of pocket: $0 copays, coinsurance, premiums and deductibles
- No referrals: No referrals required to see an in-network specialist
- Total coverage: Vision, dental, hearing and behavioral health coverage
- 24-hour support: 24-hour Nurse Line as well as Personalized Care Management services
- Emergency worldwide transportation services
- Routine podiatry services—up to 8 visits per year
Plus Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO SNP) comes with these valuable extras:
- Up to $1,000 annually to use toward purchasing eligible items with a Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit Card
- An additional $980 credit annually to purchase health care items from the Health Products Benefit catalog
- The option to talk securely and confidentially with a US board-certified licensed doctor at no cost, via phone, video or online chat with Horizon CareOnline℠
- A no-cost fitness program that includes a choice of membership at over 8,000 participating fitness centers and select YMCAs
As a Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO SNP) member, you can see any doctor or specialist in any county as long as he or she is in the Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO SNP) provider network. If your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or specialist is not in our network, we can help you find a new one that is in our network.
- Live in New Jersey
- Have proof of Medicare Part A and Part B coverage
- Receive full Medicaid (NJ FamilyCare) benefits from State of New Jersey
- Cannot be enrolled in a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) at the same time; you must disenroll from PACE in order to enroll in this plan
- Does not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) at the time of enrollment (unless you meet the exceptions to Medicare Advantage eligibility rules for persons who have ESRD)
Questions? Ready to enroll?
(8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday)