Horizon Neighbors in Health: Education Works
As a Horizon NJ Health member, you can earn a high school diploma through our Horizon Neighbors in Health: Education Works program.
We’re here to help
Through Horizon Neighbors in Health: Education Works, you will get a custom plan that fits your life to help you study for and get your high school diploma.
Best of all, it’s no cost to you!
Why get a high school diploma?
Getting a high school diploma can open doors to a better job and help you improve your health.
Horizon Neighbors in Health: Education Works will:
- Connect you with groups in your area to help you study.
- Give you telephone coaching throughout the process to help you stay on track.
- Work with you one-on-one to understand your situation and remove any barriers that are preventing you from getting your high school diploma, such as transportation to the testing center or childcare during the test.*
- Pay the pre-test and test fees.**
To enroll in Horizon Neighbors in Health: Education Works program, you must:
- Be a current member of Horizon NJ Health
- Have a valid photo ID card, such as driver’s license or state ID card
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Not be enrolled in an accredited high school
With this program, you get the tools and information you need to reach your goals. For more information, call 1-609-537-2076 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time, or email EducationWorks@HorizonBlue.com.
*Services will be provided when needed.
**Limited to three attempts.