We will remind you about your health screenings
Throughout the year, Horizon Healthy Journey will remind you when it’s time for your preventive health screenings or services. You may hear from us through live or automated calls, or we may send you reminders in the mail. Horizon Healthy Journey will let you know when you are due for any of the following:
Did you know? Preventive health screenings are covered benefits for Horizon NJ Health members, with a $0 copay. Click here for a list of covered benefits.
Horizon NJ Health strives to provide support and resources to members that meet their individual needs. If you are identified as being eligible for any of the available programs or initiatives, you will personally be contacted. To opt out of outreach for these programs, please call Horizon Healthy Journey at 1-888-754-2451(TTY 711), Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.
Click on the topics below for more information about preventive health services:
Local resources: Call 2-1-1 or visit NJ211.org for information about:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- Employment and education opportunities
- Health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- Support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Preventive health screenings are the best way to find and treat any problems early, when chances for successful treatment are best. If you have any questions about the screenings above, call us at 1-888-754-2451 (TTY 711), Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.