Horizon NJ Health Videos
Getting the most from your Horizon NJ Health benefits
Get the most from your Horizon NJ Health benefits.
We can help you understand your coverage and the programs that are available to you and your family.
How do you know which benefit level you have?
- - Look on your member ID card under ‘Plan’. You’ll see A, ABP, B, C, D or MLTSS. This is your benefit level set by NJ FamilyCare. It’s based on your eligibility.
How do you know what’s covered?
- - Some of your Horizon NJ Health benefits, like annual well visits with your doctor, immunizations and routine health screenings like mammograms and colonoscopies, are covered at no cost to you.
- - To see a list of all your benefits, go to horizonNJhealth.com/covered_benefits
Did you know you can register and sign in at horizonNJhealth.com for Online Member Support?
Once you register, you have secure access to your plan information 24 hours a day. You can easily:
- - Change your Primary Care Provider
- - Request a new member ID card
- - Find tools for healthy living
- - And much more!
We have programs to help you through different stages of life. And if you have a chronic condition like asthma or diabetes, you can enroll in one of our Disease Management programs.
Are you pregnant? If you’re expecting, you can enroll in our Mom’s GEMS prenatal program to get support from our GEMS Care Mangers throughout your pregnancy. You can also download the free BabyGEMS pregnancy app from the App Store or Google Play.
If you ever have any questions about your benefits, you can call our specially-trained Member Services Representatives toll free at 1-800-682-9090, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you for choosing Horizon NJ Health. We are here to help you get the information you need to take care of your health.