HealthSphere, our sophisticated, HIPAA-compliant, online health care data management and analytics tool, is available to all physicians, other health care professionals, ancillary providers and facilities to help make sure your patients get the right care. We strongly encourage you to register for and start using HealthSphere.
Through the HealthSphere platform, you have access to a 360-degree view of your Horizon NJ Health patient records. HealthSphere merges and organizes clinical patient information collected from a variety of internal and external health care information sources and systems and makes it available to users. For example, the tool allows you to review data and utilization management claims, see when your patient visits a specialist to identify gaps in care or monitor a patient’s coordination/transition of care.
The information accessed on HealthSphere can help you improve patient outcomes, lower costs and enhance patient experience.
- Easy access to near real-time patient information
- Comprehensive, reliable information allowing for timely interventions, improved health outcomes and proactive monitoring of chronic disease management across the continuum of care
- Ability to identify diagnostic and treatment opportunities
- Care coordination and transition-of-care improvement opportunities
How to register for HealthSphere
Security Officers at participating practices, ancillary providers or facilities, can register for HealthSphere using the following steps:
- Log in to NaviNet® and select Horizon NJ Health from the My Health Plans menu.
- Click HealthSphere Registration within Workflows for this Plan.
- Complete the required fields within the online form and review a copy of the Non-Integrated Partnership Agreement.
- Click Submit.
Once the Security Officer completes the HealthSphere registration process, he/she can then grant HealthSphere access to other NaviNet users within the organization.
How to access HealthSphere
Once signed in to NaviNet, you can access HealthSphere:
- Select Horizon NJ Health from the My Health Plans menu.
- Click HealthSphere within the Workflows for this Plan section.
If you have questions about HealthSphere, email HealthSphere_Training@HorizonBlue.com.
HealthSphere data input sources are currently fixed. At this time, we are not seeking to incorporate additional patient information from any provider practice management systems or electronic health records.