Horizon Behavioral Health℠
Below is important information and links to resources to help behavioral health professionals manage their day‐to‐day relationship with us.
As a reminder, there are certain behavioral health services that should be directly billed to the state for payment through the Medicaid fee‐for‐service program. Please click on the above link for additional details.
To stay up to date on provider news and announcements, access Updates and Announcements.
To register for one of our educational webinars, access our Training Schedule.
- ABA Training Presentation
- Applied Behavior Analysis Provider Report Guidelines
- Behavioral Health Benefits Grid
- Behavioral Health Forms
- Claims (see section 9, Billing Guide)
- Demographic Updates
- FIDE‐SNP Provider Quick Reference Guide
- OBAT Attestation for Nonparticipating Providers
- Policies & Procedures
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Quick Reference Guide to the Provider Administrative Manual