New Utilization Management Authorization Request Process: Private Duty Nursing (PDN) Services
You can now submit a PDN authorization request quickly and efficiently using the online Utilization Management Request Tool, available on NaviNet.net. Beginning
You can access the online Utilization Management Request Tool by:
- Signing into navinet.net
- Select Horizon NJ Health from the My Health Plans menu
- Click on the Lookup icon to open the search dialog box and type in the member ID number
- Select member ID type: HNJH ID for Horizon NJ Health
- For new authorization requests:
- Select New, located on the main menu
- Under General Information, click on the Request Type Lookup icon (no need to enter information in this box)
- Select the appropriate service type
- Complete the request
For more information on how to use the online Utilization Management Request Tool, visit horizonNJhealth.com/UMRTtutorial.
For technical issues or help with NaviNet, call NaviNet Support at 1-888-482-8057, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), and Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., ET.