Digital panel and capitation rosters now available on NaviNet
Access the information you need at your convenience
Having the information you need during these challenging times is important to help you care for your patients. You can conveniently access digital files of panel or capitation rosters when signed in to NaviNet® at any time, from any location. Digital files of the rosters can be easily downloaded and printed.
- Digital panel rosters are available as a PDF and an Excel file. The Excel file allows you to sort information as needed.
- Digital panel rosters are updated monthly and will include case manager information, for FIDE-SNP members.
- Capitation rosters are only available as an Excel file.
Beginning September 1, 2020, Horizon NJ Health and Horizon BCBSNJ will no longer mail printed copies of panel and capitation rosters to providers.
Where do I access digital panel or capitation rosters on NaviNet?
You can access a digital file of panel or capitation rosters once signed in to NaviNet.net.
- Click on Report Inquiry.
- For your practice’s Panel Roster:
- Select Administrative Reports
- Then select Panel Roster Report
- For your practice’s Capitation Roster:
- Select Financial Reports
- Then select Capitation Roster Report
Need help getting your panel or capitation roster?
The Security Officer for the practice can allow access to specific users at support.nanthealth.com/health-plans/security-officer/user-guide/manage-user-permissions or submit a request to NaviNet to enable report functions for specific users. The Security Officer can contact NaviNet Support at 1-888-482-8057 for assistance.
If your practice is unable to access your panel or capitation rosters via NaviNet, please contact your County Physician Representative. He or she can send an electronic copy of the panel or capitation roster via Secure Blue email.
A list of County Physician Representatives can be accessed by visiting horizonNJhealth.com/PCSstaff.
Don’t have access to NaviNet? Enroll today
NaviNet®(R) is a registered mark of NaviNet, Inc.